This document forms the contract for the provision and supply of services from Quickfire Game Hosting Limited (who will be referred to in this document as "Quickfire", "We", "Ourselves" or "Us) and yourself the customer (referred to as "The Customer", or "You").
Quickfire Game Hosting Limited refers to Quickfire Game Hosting Limited registered in England with company registration number 15180269 at address 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
We try to keep our terms as short and simple as possible, as we want them to be easily readable but we do need to ensure that everyone has a good time when using our services.
- We reserve the right to terminate, at any time, any services for any customers in breach of any terms within this document.
- We reserve the right to change this document at any time. We will always inform active customers of any changes at least fourteen calendar days before they take effect.
- Any usage of our services that is illegal in either English law or the law of the country in which the services are provided is strictly prohibited and will result in all services being terminated.
- If, for any reason, we terminate services in relation to a breach of the terms stated within this document then you will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
- We may, by specific agreement between Ourselves and You, agree to variations of this contract.
- You must provide current and valid contact information in order to open and keep your account active with us. If we are unable to contact you we may be required to suspend your service until your contact details are corrected.
- We do not permit the use of VPNs to order services with us.
- We will check your details against third party fraud databases, ensuring your details are kept secure, in order to prevent fraudulent use of our services.
- We reserve the right to share your details with fraud databases if your account is terminated for breach of our terms or other abusive behaviour.
Payments and Account
- We require all services to be paid up front prior to service activation.
- Late payments will result in service suspension.
- If a service renewal becomes severely overdue we will terminate the service and delete all backups.
- We take a hard stance against chargebacks, we will terminate all services immediately and all invoices charged back will be immediately due.
- A fee of £100 / $125 / €115 (depending on the currency chosen for your account) per chargeback will be invoiced to any clients who submit one or multiple chargebacks against us.
- We reserve the right to instruct a debt collection agency to recover outstanding payments related to chargebacks if required.
- If we suspect fraudulent payments have been made, we will terminate all services on the account and immediately refund payments back to the original payment method.
- You can cancel your services at any time via your online account by submitting a cancellation request. There is no minimum term for our services.
- All game hosting services are eligible for a full refund within 14 days of service activation unless terminated for a terms of service breach.
- If You wish to request a refund, You should open a ticket via your account on our website. Our team will process this typically within 24 hours. We are not responsible for payment gateway or provider-related delays outside our control.
- Account Credit invoices are ineligible for refunds.
- All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method only.
- If you accidentally overpay your account or an invoice for any reason we will refund the overpayment upon request. Otherwise, it will be credited to your account for you to use for future services and against future invoices.
Game Server Hosting Rules
- As we provide a shared game server hosting platform you must not intentionally cause excessive hardware utilisation. Though we have safeguards in place, testing these is not permitted without our prior consent.
- All disk space used for any game server hosting must be used solely for game-related activities.
- While we do not place a limit on bandwidth, excessive usage outside of normal game-related activities is prohibited.
- We place initial disk space limits on all accounts as a measure against abuse or accidental usage of resources. If more is required it can be provided upon request via a support ticket.
- By ordering a minecraft hosting service with us you also accept the Minecraft EULA
- You will not be permitted to install plugins that are configured to accept cryptocurrency payments for any in-game content, services or other in-game experiences under any circumstances.