This document explains how your personal data is collected and handled by Quickfire Game Hosting Limited (who will be referred to in this document as "Quickfire", "We", "Ourselves" or "Us) and yourself the customer (referred to as "The Customer", or "You").
Quickfire Game Hosting Limited refers to Quickfire Game Hosting Limited registered in England with company registration number 15180269 at address 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.
- In order for us to be able to deliver services to you and meet our legal obligations we require some personal information, this includes (but is not limited to) your name, email address, physical address and phone number.
- We require that you keep this information up to date at all times.
- We will never sell your information to third parties, but we may need to share it with some third parties in order to deliver our services to you. A list of third parties and explanation of why information is shared with them is below.
- We also collect some data automatically, such as logs of web requests to our servers and logs of activity to assist us in delivering a consistent and safe platform.
- We use some cookies in order to deliver our services to you. We do not, at this time, utilise third party tracking cookies other than from our payment provider Stripe.
- Usage of our website and services will be taken as permission to set these cookies in your browser. This is because without them we would not be able to deliver our services.
- We do not, under any circumstances, directly see or store any payment related information. This is always relayed directly to the payment gateway involved in the transaction and never via our servers.
A list of all third parties we relay your personal information is below, and we explain the reason for us sending your data to them. We only send the data that is strictly necessary to deliver our services.
- Stripe - they are our primary payment gateway, your personal data is used to process payments and for fraud prevention
- FraudRecord - we use them for some of our fraud prevention measures, your personal data is used to process payments and for fraud prevention. All personal data is hashed prior to being sent to them, and checks rely on hash matches.
- Fly.io - we use Fly.io to host our website.